Angela Mozena Managing Broker/Owner
For those seeking a qualified and detailed Dubuque Iowa real estate agent, Angie is here for you. It is her mission to serve your entire real estate needs. Angie is known for outstanding client service 24/7 availability, personal touches, and skilled negotiator with her client’s best interests at heart. She is a firm believer in giving back to Dubuque and the surrounding areas. She serves on several boards, fundraisers, special events and clubs.
Angie Mozena will tell you “to live the good life!” Dubuque and the surrounding area are on everyone’s short-list for consistently ranking as a top community to which to live, work, play, and raise a family. She was born and raised in Dubuque and has been actively involved in Real Estate since 1990. Her vast knowledge, contacts, and commitment to your buying and selling success separates her from the rest! Angie is dedicated to providing you with a smooth, pleasurable, and profitable transaction, whether residential or commercial.
– Realtor of the Year 2018
– Served three years on the Board of Directors for the MLS
– Serves on the MLS Committee
– Served nine years on the Finley Foundation/Executive Board
– Member of “100+ Women Who Care”
– Member of Steering Committee for Oktoberfest
– Serves on the Committee for the Spring Fling for Albrecht Acres
– Chair for the Real Estate Social events for the MLS
– Serves on the City of Dubuque Assessor Review
– City of Dubuque Citizen Police Academy Attendee
– Served on the Dubuque Housing Committee
– Served on the Dubuque Senior High School Foundation Committee
Gabriel Mozena Realtor/Owner
Born and raised in Dubuque IA. Proud alumni of Dubuque Senior High school and the University of Iowa. Gabriel specializes in Investment Properties and Rentals as well as Commercial. With a degree in Finance let Gabriel find that perfect income generating property for you. Gabriel also has experience with Residential Real Estate and would be eager to help you find your next home or sell your current home. Gabriel also leads our Property Management division.
-Bachelor Degree in Finance from the Tippie College of Business
– Experience with Real Estate Investments, Rental Properties, and Foreclosures
– Cofounder of Duber – Dubuque Bier Company
– Hablo Espanol
– Vivi por 2 anos en America Central y Sur trabajando.
Terry Mozena Realtor/Owner
Terry spent the last 13+ years working as a Commercial and Ag Lender at one of Dubuque’s leading Financial Institutions where he helped his clients obtain their goals. Whether it be starting a new business, expanding their current operation and purchasing investment properties, Terry worked with his clients every step of the way and has developed a strong business sense. He also worked as a Realtor from 2000-2006, so has many years of real estate experience. He is just as comfortable helping someone buy their first home as he is in helping a commercial client purchase a new investment property.
-Member National Association of Realtors
-Member East Central Iowa Association of Realtors
-Member Dubuque Multiple Listing Service
-Board Member, Camp Albrecht Acres Foundation
-Past President, Camp Albrecht Acres
-President, Langworthy Neighborhood Association
–Past Member, City of Dubuque Historic Preservation Commission
-Past Member, City of Dubuque Safe Community Task Force
-Member, Dubuque Oktoberfest Steering Committee
-Member, Dubuque Winter Farmers Market Steering Committee
Free Home Opinion
No obligations, just our professional help.